Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Rewind

So I realize that unless I do post things about my actual life this blog wont be updated very often. So lets roll back the past few months and take a look at what I've been up to.

Well none of you really know but I'm in the US Air Force, and because of the USAF I am Now living in Tokyo Japan. This is only for another year and a half though and then I get sent elsewhere. Since I've been here I've been able to see a lot of things with new eyes and learn a great deal. I've done a lot off cool things since I've been here too. Just last month I climbed Mt. Fuji (Christ that was a tall fucking Mountain!) and more recently I got to see a few shrines and temples, including the temple with japans GIANT Buddha Statue, and last weekend I went to the Tokyo Game Show. Which for those of you that don't know, the Tokyo game show is like nerd paradise. And lets not forget partying like a rock star in down town Tokyo, that's ALWAYS a good time.

Before Tokyo I was stationed In Mississippi, before that was basic training, and before that I lived in NJ, but all are story's for another day. Don't forget to read and comment my past posts too =D

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jon!!! great to meet you...so glad you popped by and checked out my Pumpkinman....

    I have always wanted to check out Japan..you must see so much....

    and wow! you climbed Mt. Fuji...how cool is that!!!

    ReplyDelete