Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"Terrorist" Shit endangers plane...

Okay so its really nothing like that, but it makes for a good title. Heres the link to the news post. what really happened is just what the news article describes. A man needed to use the rest room during take off and everyone screamed Terrorist. Not only did they question him (and probably cavity searched him) but they took his friend too. Why his friend? Well as it would seem the 2 men were middle eastern (I know it doesn't say that in this article, I read that part wile I was at work and lost the damn link. sue me) But yeah Middle eastern man needs to take a leak then he must be a terrorist! Everyone knows they don't have bladders! So the entire plane had to be turned around and searched... I think the man really did have a target. If cops searched the ground I think thy might have found something like this



Yeah I cant make this funny the news sucks lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment