Monday, September 21, 2009

Like a Fu*&ing cartoon

So this is my first Post and I wanted to start it off well. After going through the news for a little bit for things to write about (because I realize no one want to hear about my life) all I found was crap. So here's a somewhat interesting article.

This Texan man was serving jail time for 7 burglaries, an aggravated assault and an 2 escape charges. He managed to break out of jail... again... for the 3rd time. But the best part is he did it with a bed sheet rope. Yeah you know that crap you see in cartoons ware the guy scales down the side of the prison on bed sheets, he did EXACTLY that. I don't know how he escaped the first 2 times but I like to imagine that first he used a nail file and then the second time he dug his way out.

Now I'm not gonna pretend I know how to run a prison but if someone breaks out once you'd think they would keep a better eye on him. let alone twice and then they let him do it a third time. Maybe that's why Texas puts so many people on death row, its easier for them to kill people than to keep them locked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment