Friday, November 5, 2010

Random Ranting Time

Most of us have a Facebook or a twitter or some other means of conveying useless information for shits and giggles and there is nothing wrong with that. What I do hate are these attention seeking cum dumpsters who will purposely post whatever it takes to get sympathy. Every day I log on and I see a handful of updates saying pitiful shit like "I hate anxiety!" or "I'm not pretty enough" or some other half assed shitty attempt to get people to talk to them. I don't fucking remember what most of them say because now I just read "I'm an insecure little shit and need attention more than I need water".  This isn't a every now and then thing either, its every fucking day at least once a day from the same people! And then you go to their Facebook page which is just littered with half naked photos and pictures of their 52 tattoos and 40 piercings. We get it, no one loves you and the only way for you to fill the hole is to annoy the rest of us with your no stop "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!!!" and you fucks who enable this shit are just as bad! NO! She will not have sex with you if you White Knight all over her Facebook, shes just an attention seeking WHORE!!! And I'm not trying to insinuate that men can't be attention whores either its just my personal observation on my Facebook account that most of them are women, but all the same this shit needs to STOP. no one cares that you've had a head ache for 4 weeks or that you think your ugly, go fist your self wile jumping off a cliff!

No comments:

Post a Comment