Thursday, September 30, 2010

Men check out, Women become emotional

According to a study done by the University of Southern California men emotionally "check out" during stressful situations ware as women become more emotional... They needed a scientific study to tell us this? This has been pissing women of in my life since I was 12. They'll get mad, I'll stay calm, now they get mad because I'm not mad, I'll stay calm and so on and so on. Ask ANY man. The women in their lives just get more and more emotional under stress. I personally think that USC needs to give back the cash the used for this experiment because they just waisted every one's fucking time. On the flip side though men now have a scientific leg to stand on when we tell women to "calm down your being emotional" so I guess its not a complete loss. 


Oh and before I start hearing "your just a chauvinist" I will point out that the study does show evidence that no, we aren't listening to you wile you're yelling, we are in our on world trying to tune out the ball of crazy in our ear, but again... Did we really need a fucking scientific study to tell us that?

No comments:

Post a Comment